Friday, October 12, 2012

Dinner used to be something I dreaded. One because I couldn't cook well, and two,I hated trying to figure out what to make. With my husband loving patience and strong stomach, I have found the look of cooking great meals for my family, and they actually love it! I plan my meals for one week, I go shopping once aweek, and it has greatly reduced my stress and anxiety about what's for dinner. I even use my crock pot a ton because its so much easier to let the crock pot do all the cooking! It frees up my time to play with my kids, get more chores done, and I can actually do things I want to do like scrapbook or make cards! So on the menu tonight: Orange chicken in the crock pot of course! Chinese Noodles (it a recipe I got from a Schwans book, I called that) Rice Egg Rolls So if you are like I was and dread dinner, make up a menu, have your hubby and kids help you pick out what to make, it takes so much stress off. Enjoy your dinner! Heidi P.S. if you ever want a recipe I use, let me know. Mine are usually on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment